Pular para o conteúdo principal

Parker's timeline

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

"Parker is living for the hope of it all" DEMO

The parker solar probe journey by its own perspective

Well, my story starts when it was hot and it was summer end. I was really excited to finally see the sun up close. I heard about it for a long time and the scientists who built me always talked about how they were worried about whether I was going to survive or not. That I will tell you at the end of this. Before we go into the deep stuff, I feel like I need to let you know properly who I am. My name is Parker because of a friend of mine called Eugene Parker. He was an astrophysicist who really liked to study the sun’s winds. You might be asking: why is this probe so important and what is it doing in outer space? Well, for starters, I’m here because I like outer space… and I felt like coming… and I’m curious, leave me alone. Second, I’m important for several reasons. Humans built and sent me to learn more about the sun and its behavior. They wanted to know about the influence of the sun on the solar system and understanding the sun we understand other stars of the universe that look li...